Saturday, July 19, 2008

The "Traffic Jam"

I always had a feeling that some day or the other, I will meet “The girl of my dreams"...Whenever I had thought of a married life, the only kind of marriage which used to come to my mind was "Love marriage"...
What a pity on the guys who do "arranged marriage"!!!

I always had many dreams in which I saw myself with different beautiful (+ cute+pretty+sexy+hot+ whatever it can be added in to the list) girls, but the fact is that I could not see any of these girls in my real life.... I would like to share one of the night dreams I had very recently (with adequate background music according to the reader's imagination)....

I was sitting at the window side seat of a bus, gazing outside lazily. The bus was caught up in a heavy traffic jam...Suddenly, another bus came and stopped very close to my bus, which was moving parallel ahead with my bus....I saw a beautiful girl sitting in the window side seat of the other bus...Suddenly, the bus came very close to a position where we two were very very close to each other....I could not stop staring in to her eyes.(back ground music starts).... She saw me staring at her and she became a little concerned; or pretended to be. She looked somewhere in to the traffic...

Why is she so much concerned about the traffic jam??? Is she controlling the traffic? She can look at me instead... I could not stop looking at her!!!
But my bus started moving and since her bus was in different lane it was not....
Shitttt!!!
I was loosing her from my sight....I could still see her, but very distantly....I was about to lose her completely from my sight, but just a few seconds before that, she just raised her head and looked at me.... for a quarter of a second both our eyes had caught each other...there was a hidden smile on her face....Yes, I saw it!!!! Then, again she looked some where in to the traffic...

I have to do some thing.....What can I do....?

My bus stopped suddenly, and her bus started moving....I was watching her. It was coming right ahead so that at some point, we both were again close to each other....

I could see the uneasiness in her behavior....I was feeling an "electric shock" inside my stomach. My heart started beating at a different pace; for-sure, not slower than the normal...She raised her head and looked at me...I stared in to her eyes and she in to mine...The bus still kept moving forward as in slow-motion of a movie, the back-ground music in its best rhythm....she was nearing me...she looked like an angel in her white top...The bus finally came to a stop and we both were so close that I could even kiss her on her beautiful red sweet lips(only if she allowed me to)....

I gave her a sweet smile and she returned the same, or may be even sweeter. My bus engine was turned-off. My smile increased. I could see her ears going sharper to listen to her bus' engine voice. As she was hoping, that engine was also turned off after a few seconds...her smile also increased at that point....

That was the first time in my life, I ever praised a "traffic jam"... I wished form the deepest sector of my heart that this traffic jam should continue for the whole day (or even night, it would be even better for adding some spicy scenes)

I had already started processing in the back of my mind, the first sentence which I should talk to her. At this point, I give advice to all the readers who are single in this world-" You Always keep ready with your pre-meditated first sentence to talk to your "dream-girl", for a situation like in which I am going through right now!!! Because all men, even from the 1000 B.C know that -" first impression is the best impression”. I was not prepared, and so, some of the options I processed very fast were:

1. Hi.... (Too simple- rating 2/10)
2. Hi...Why are you smiling like that? (The answer is descriptive. Question is stupid. Rating 1/10)
3. Hi...Whats your name? (Ordinary question- rating 3/10)
4. Hi...Have you ever been in love before? (Ok but, a negative answer can spoil the situation- rating 4/10)
5. Hi...Do you like traffic jams..?( Intentions are good, but she may hear the same something like pineapple jam or mango-jam, because nobody in this world likes traffic and nobody in this world asks such a question to a stranger for the first time in his/her life. Rating 5/10)
6. Hi…Have we met anywhere before…? (Ok...But many people have already started their “love career” with the same sentence. No surprise element. Rating 5/10).
7. Hi…. Do you believe in “love at first-sight”? (Too aggressive…rating 4/10)

Time was running out….I had to finalize my question or otherwise the bus would start moving again…My “Processor” had gone slow due to adrenaline pump…Out of the seven questions I could manage, 5th and 6th got the highest rating and I had to decide up on one among the two.
Finally I blurted out –“Hi….Have we met anywhere before….?

#################################################################

Dreams are like that, they are very “sweet”….and people love to see it like a movie….But reality is mixed with some percentage of “Bitter” also…
The other day, in my real Life, I almost re-created the same situation of my dream, with huge effort…..and it ended like this….

Finally I blurted out –“Hi….Have we met anywhere before….?
She in her sweet voice replied back-“ Yes, we have met before….The other day you had asked the same question to me at the Multiplex, and I had told you a big “NO” as the answer of your stupid question. So, you'd better change your question, because I cannot change my answer. My answer is always NO”

#################################################################


My dream was slightly different…..

Finally I blurted out –“Hi….Have we met anywhere before….?
She in her sweet voice replied back-“Yes, we have met before….In our college; I have seen you many times. I am studying in your junior batch. My name is Ankitha”

I was surprised –“Hi Ankitha, I think we will be late for college if we continue in these buses. So shall we get down here and take an auto-rickshaw?”
She thought for a moment, then gave a nod to me with a sweet smile. We both got down from the buses. Both the bus’ engine started again and they kept moving. We took an auto and we sat side by side in it. The traffic jam seemed to be over and done with it…The auto kept moving with a sweet rhythm…..






4 comments:

Unknown said...

that wasn't bad..you might need to change your carreer..!!

...aNish... said...

Was that Gopalji's auto?

Sibin said...

Good man.. Expected bit more from you. SJ

Anonymous said...


http://news1.equities.com/2013/05/16/1416955.html Theragenics Receive Notice to Acquire all Outstanding Common Stock from Juniper Investment [Health Beauty [url=http://www.agoshow.net/Mets-5-David-Wright-Road-Cool-Base-Grey-2010-All-Star-Jerseys-76/]Mets 5 David Wright Road Cool Base Grey 2010 All Star Jerseys[/url] Close - Up]ProQuest Information LearningTheragenics Corp., a medical device company serving the surgical products and prostate cancer treatment markets, announced that its Board of Directors has received a proposal from Juniper Investment Company, to acquire all of the Company's outstanding common stock for $2.25 to $2.30 per share in cash.
According to [url=http://www.agoshow.net/Red-Sox-15-Dustin-Pedroia-2010-All-Star-red-Jerseys-65/]Red Sox 15 Dustin Pedroia 2010 All Star red Jerseys[/url] a release, the Company has entered into an agreement dated May 12, to deal and negotiate exclusively with Juniper through June 11, regarding a merger transaction. During this period, the Company has agreed not to initiate, solicit, negotiate, discuss or enter into [url=http://www.agoshow.net/Yankees-24-Robinson-Cano-Red-2010-All-Star-Jerseys-61/]Yankees 24 Robinson Cano Red 2010 All Star Jerseys[/url] an agreement with or provide any information to any third party with respect to any alternative business combination. The $2.25 to $2.30 per share range in the Letter Agreement reflects a negotiated increase from a $2.05 to $2.10 per share range Juniper initially proposed in its letter dated May 10, to the Company.
The Letter [url=http://www.agoshow.net/Phillies-6-Ryan-Howard-Blue-2010-All-Star-Jerseys-53/]Phillies 6 Ryan Howard Blue 2010 All Star Jerseys[/url] Agreement is subject to, among other things, satisfactory completion of Juniper's due diligence review of the Company, the receipt of financing by Juniper and the negotiation and execution of a mutually acceptable definitive merger agreement containing customary terms and conditions. The Letter Agreement provides that Juniper expects any definitive merger agreement between the Company and Juniper would contain an appropriate "go shop" provision allowing the Company, for a period [url=http://www.agoshow.net/Rays-13-Carl-Crawford-Red-2010-All-Star-Jerseys-47/]Rays 13 Carl Crawford Red 2010 All Star Jerseys[/url] of 30 days from the date of execution of a definitive merger agreement, the ability to solicit interest from third parties in connection with an alternative business combination.
No final decision has been made to engage in a merger transaction or similar business combination with Juniper or any other party. The Board continues to evaluate strategic alternatives, including Juniper's proposal, consistent with its fiduciary duties to act in the best interest of the Company's stockholders. There can be no assurance that any definitive merger agreement will be entered into or, if entered into, what the terms thereof will be, or that this or any other transaction will be approved or consummated. The Company does not intend to comment further regarding this proposal or its evaluation of strategic alternatives unless a specific transaction is recommended by the Board.
The Company is being advised in this process by its financial advisor, VRA Partners, and its legal advisor, Bryan Cave.
Theragenics Corp. operates two business segments: its surgical products business and its brachytherapy seed business.
More Information:
http://www.theragenics.com
((Comments on this story may be sent to newsdesk@closeupmedia.com))


[url=]more[/url]